Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'm from New York

I live upstate. I love my house but i love being at work better.

I have focused on blogging. I have this idea in my head that when people don't take candy or rewards it because I just haven't used my right lotto voice. It.s like my salute to the amount you can spend when you believe you had a good time at one place. So if you like good company good company can be there for you this year, this week, even tomorrow.

I know at work that if i can't have my coffee and enjoy it still feels like the shit hits the fan.

Airwick in my hands all the time would work, I've said that! But that shit won't fly. That shit is studpid and even if in the other i had a duster everyone would never ask me what my name is they would just say, that kid is a dunce. But if anyone wanted to talk to me while i do the work i do, the least i could say was happy day got the red sox score. I love being at work.

You know something, I love hats too.

Yes its summer and i pay for coffee and cigarettes for my break like i should!

No comments:

Post a Comment